Excellent Example Nursing Dissertation Topics To Choose From
Having a large writing assignment in the middle of a degree program can sometimes put a glitch in the educational process. However, if you take this assignment and choose a topic that is truly of interest, then you can gain some value from this tedious task while learning something new about the field of nursing.
Here are a selection of possible dissertation topics that may be of interest when you are working on this type of assignment.
- Review the decision making process when a clinical trial is being conducted and look for ways that nursing and nursing theories can help add value to the process within the study.
- Analyze holistic nursing and show how it contrasts with a more traditional form of nursing within the medical industry.
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages to following a conceptual nursing structure within your medical career.
- Analyze nursing and how it helps those living in a nursing home environment to have the most productive lives possible even into the late senior years.
- Look at nursing psychology when working in hospice related fields and the implications of constantly losing patients to death.
- Look at the nursing industry and how many nurses will be needed to meet the needs of the industry in the upcoming years.
- Review training and curriculum for new nurses and how the educational process may not be sufficient to prepare nurses to work in the field.
- Analyze how nurses play an important role when working with patients who are mentally disabled or mentally compromised patients.
- Look at the impact of stress on nurses who are in the field for many years. Show how it impacts both their professional and personal lives.
- Should nurses be held to an ethics standard and what is that standard in today’s medical industry?
- How do nurses manage the spirituality of hospice patients and manage both the patient and interactions with the family.
- Look at how to recognize the signs of burn out when working in the nursing field and steps to take to avoid burn out.
- Look at how nurses working in a nursing home environment can address the needs of patients who refuse basic care such as eating.
- Look at strategies for managing feet wounds in diabetic patients and how to best help these patients.
- Review work places strategies up and down the nursing chain of command to provide the best patient care.
Copyright © JewishCouncil.info. All Rights Reserved.