A List Of Winning Dissertation Topics In Computer Science
Developing ideas based on what you already know about the subject
If you need to write a dissertation based on a topic related to computer science then it can be tempting to carry out some research and find something that looks like it might be interesting. However, unless you have a good amount of knowledge on that topic to start with, then it can be a good idea to stay clear of it.
One of the main problems of picking a subject that you don’t know too much about is that you might later find out that there is not enough information surrounding the subject that can be written about for your piece of work. Equally, you may discover that trying to find relevant information requires a lot more research than you were expecting.
Picking topics that will be easy to write about
A good tip is to pick a topic that will be easy to write about. As well as being a topic that you may know about, it can be a good idea to pick a topic that there is a lot of information about. Whilst you will most likely have to do a large amount of research for any topic that you choose to write about when it comes to dissertation writing, it is best not to overstretch yourself, as this can lead to you running out of time to complete the work to a high enough standard.
To help you get an idea of what topics you could write about, it can be a good idea to look at previously written papers. However, due to the rapidly changing nature of computer science, it can be a good idea to look at papers that have been completed relatively recently.
A few computer science topics that may be of interest
- Will artificial intelligence ever threaten mankind?
- The future of the internet
- How will the internet of things change our lives?
- The lack of efficiency in modern coding as a result of advances in memory and storage
- A history of programming languages
- How virtual reality will look in the future
- The dangers of losing data as storage formats change and become incompatible
- A profile of one of your favourite names in the world of computer science
- Where would the world be today if the internet didn’t exist?
- Has computing power doubled every 18 months, and at what rate will it continue to improve?
Copyright © JewishCouncil.info. All Rights Reserved.